Medical Malpractice & Personal Injury
Refer a Case
Why Refer To Lupetin & Unatin?
- We have been recognized multiple times for securing some of the largest verdicts and settlements in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. Our proven track record of success in and out of the courtroom directly benefits you and the clients you refer.
- We have the financial resources, manpower, and expertise to handle your complex cases.
- We typically offer a generous referral fee based on a percentage of the attorneys’ fees collected, and will be happy to discuss the details at the time of referral.
- We pride ourselves on providing your clients with exceptional customer care and answers to all of their questions.
Lupetin & Unatin enjoys the synergy of working with other attorneys and law firms. Let us know if you have a case that would benefit from our experience, resources, and partnership. Lupetin & Unatin is a collaborative law firm that has participated in numerous successful co-counsel and joint venture relationships. We would welcome the opportunity to work with you on the right case.
Tips For Referring A Medical Malpractice Case
- Never worry about wasting our time or your client’s time. And, don’t worry about not answering the question “Do I have a case?”. Remember, the person who contacted you already suspects a doctor or hospital made a mistake. In the hands of the attorneys at Lupetin & Unatin, your clients will come to understand whether they were truly victims of medical malpractice.
- Don’t hesitate for fear the case may be too small or too difficult to prove. We review medical malpractice inquires day in and day out. It’s our job to spot a valid case. It’s your job to spot a client in need of estate planning or help with a commercial transaction. Leave the medical mysteries to us.
- We are grateful for the opportunity to speak with you, or your former clients, about a potential medical malpractice lawsuit. Individuals and families dealing with illness or injury have high levels of stress, anxiety, and uncertainty about the future. Whether you refer a former client, friend or family member, we can help put their mind at ease.
- Our investigation may not result in a valid case. But the value to your client is priceless. Who knows, maybe the next call from a former client will be the call that leads to a recovery which can bring financial security for your client, and your firm, for years to come.
The Trial & Medical Error Podcast
Welcome to Lupetin & Unatin’s Podcast, Trial and Medical Error, where we bridge the gap between medicine and law and unlock groundbreaking trial techniques. Join hosts Brendan Lupetin and Greg Unatin, as we share novel insights and strategies to help you confidently tackle the most complicated cases.
A good trial lawyer, like a good storyteller, knows how to use narratives to connect with their audience. Often, the simplest stories are the most powerful. The challenge can be cutting out the extraneous details and focusing on what is strongest in a case.
Podcast: Refer a Case Your Name* Firm Name* Phone Number*Email* Attorney you wish to contact:Attorney you wish to contact:Brendan LupetinGreg UnatinMaggie CooneyNo preferenceAny additional details?EmailThis
While it’s okay to look for positive feedback, don’t try to win the focus group. That’s a mistake. Instead you want that first presentation to be really tough so that you find all the problems, all the ways that the jury hates your case, hates you, hates your client, whatever it is. And then you can iterate, fix, repair, and patch.
Anybody can do a focus group. With the prevalence of virtual platforms nowadays, it is so much easier to do focus groups that there’s really no excuse not to. And it doesn’t have to cost a lot of money, either. If you aren’t doing focus groups, you’re probably doing yourself, your case, and your client a disservice.