Lupetin & Unatin welcomes and appreciates case referrals from other attorneys. Let us help you obtain the best possible outcome for you and your client. Our firm focuses personal injury cases involving medical malpractice, catastrophic injuries, and wrongful death. We are currently accepting new cases and would be honored to review any case that is referred to us. Please fill out the form below, or call us at (412) 281-4100.
Why would you refer to another attorney?
- You’re not licensed to practice in Pennsylvania
- Medical malpractice is outside of your practice area
Why would you refer to Lupetin & Unatin?
- We have been recognized multiple times for securing some of the largest verdicts and settlements in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. Our proven track record of success in and out of the courtroom directly benefits you and the clients you refer.
- We have the financial resources, manpower, and expertise to handle your complex cases.
- We typically offer a generous referral fee based on a percentage of the attorneys’ fees collected, and will be happy to discuss the details at the time of referral.
- We pride ourselves on providing your clients with exceptional customer care and answers to all of their questions.
Lupetin & Unatin enjoys the synergy of working with other attorneys and law firms. Let us know if you have a case that would benefit from our experience, resources, and partnership. Lupetin & Unatin is a collaborative law firm that has participated in numerous successful co-counsel and joint venture relationships. We would welcome the opportunity to work with you on the right case.
Tips for Referring a Medical Malpractice Case
- Never worry about wasting our time or your client’s time. And, don’t worry about not answering the question “Do I have a case?”. Remember, the person who contacted you already suspects a doctor or hospital made a mistake. In the hands of the attorneys at Lupetin & Unatin, your clients will come to understand whether they were truly victims of medical malpractice.
- Don’t hesitate for fear the case may be too small or too difficult to prove. We review medical malpractice inquires day in and day out. It’s our job to spot a valid case. It’s your job to spot a client in need of estate planning or help with a commercial transaction. Leave the medical mysteries to us.
- We are grateful for the opportunity to speak with you, or your former clients, about a potential medical malpractice lawsuit. Individuals and families dealing with illness or injury have high levels of stress, anxiety, and uncertainty about the future. Whether you refer a former client, friend or family member, we can help put their mind at ease.
- Our investigation may not result in a valid case. But the value to your client is priceless. Who knows, maybe the next call from a former client will be the call that leads to a recovery which can bring financial security for your client, and your firm, for years to come.
Can We Help You?
Do you have questions about a potential claim? Fill out the form below to schedule a free consultation.