Workplace & Construction injuries
Free Case Evaluation
Fill out the form below to schedule a free evaluation.
Pittsburgh Workplace Injury Lawyers
According to the International Labour Organization (ILO), an estimated 2.78 million workers die annually due to occupational accidents or work-related diseases. The attorneys of Lupetin & Unatin help people that have been injured on the job due to unsafe conditions or negligence.
Work Injury FAQ
If you’ve suffered an injury or been diagnosed with an illness due to a workplace or construction site accident, unsafe conditions, or negligence, the attorneys of Lupetin & Unatin can help you determine if you have grounds for a lawsuit and understand your rights to compensation for physical injuries and financial harm like medical expenses and lost wages.
Common causes of workplace injuries include:
- Struck-by incidents
- Caught-in or caught-between incidents
- Contact with hazardous substances
- Machinery and equipment accidents
- Vehicle-related incidents
- Repetitive motion injuries
How A Personal Injury Attorney Can Help
- Legal Advice and Guidance: A lawyer experienced in worksite or construction site accident cases can provide legal advice tailored to your specific situation. They can assess the merits of your case, explain your rights, and guide you through the legal process.
- Investigation and Gathering Evidence: A lawyer will conduct a thorough investigation of the accident to gather evidence that supports your claim. This may involve reviewing accident reports, interviewing witnesses, obtaining surveillance footage, or consulting with experts to reconstruct the accident.
- Determining Liability: Identifying the responsible parties is crucial in a construction accident case. A lawyer can help determine liability by assessing the actions or negligence of employers, contractors, subcontractors, equipment manufacturers, or other parties involved in the project.
- Negotiating with Insurance Companies: Insurance companies representing the at-fault parties often aim to minimize their financial liability. A lawyer can negotiate with the insurance companies on your behalf to seek fair compensation for your injuries, medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and other damages.
- Filing Legal Claims and Lawsuits: If a fair settlement cannot be reached, a lawyer can file legal claims or lawsuits on your behalf. They will handle the necessary paperwork, adhere to filing deadlines, and advocate for your rights throughout the litigation process.
- Expert Consultations: In complex construction accident cases, lawyers may consult with experts such as accident reconstruction specialists, medical professionals, or occupational safety experts to strengthen your case and establish liability.
- Settlement Negotiations and Trial Representation: A lawyer will skillfully negotiate with opposing counsel to achieve a fair settlement that meets your needs. If a settlement cannot be reached, they will represent you in court, presenting your case to a judge and jury and advocating for your rights and compensation.
- Maximizing Compensation: A lawyer will strive to maximize your compensation by assessing the full extent of your injuries, damages, and future medical needs. They will ensure that you receive fair compensation for medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, disability, rehabilitation, and any other applicable damages.
Overall, having a knowledgeable and experienced lawyer by your side can provide you with the legal expertise, guidance, and representation needed to navigate the complexities of a worksite or construction site accident injury case and pursue fair compensation for your injuries.
If you or a loved one suffered a serious injury or even death because of a worksite or construction site accident, contact the personal injury lawyers at Lupetin & Unatin for help. We have the experienced team necessary to gather all the evidence, including any documentation (incident reports and others), photographs, witness statements, medical records, and more that may help strengthen your case. We will help you win your case and obtain the money you deserve.
To reduce the risk of worksite injuries, it is essential to maintain safe environments, implement proper safety measures, raise awareness about potential hazards, and promote education and training regarding accident prevention. Work injury and construction site injury statistics can provide insights into the prevalence and nature of injuries in these settings.
The most common causes of work injuries and construction site injuries can vary depending on the industry and specific work environment. The specific causes of work injuries and construction site injuries can vary based on the industry, work environment, and specific job tasks. There are several common causes that are frequently observed.
Significant jury verdicts in worksite or construction site accident lawsuits can vary widely depending on the specific details of each case, including the nature and severity of the injuries, the degree of negligence or liability involved, and jurisdictional factors. Jury verdicts in worksite or construction site accident lawsuits are influenced by various factors.