Refer a Case
Whether you’ve tried dozens of cases or are preparing to try your very first case, establishing an effective trial preparation process is key to a successful outcome for you and your client.
In this episode of Trial & Medical Error, med mal litigators Brendan Lupetin and Greg Unatin discuss the process they go through every time they try a case. Beginning with establishing a trial team and creating a detailed checklist, they go on to discuss the role of organization, the advantage of having a trial support team, the importance of mental preparation, and how telling a story in your opening statement can guide your trial strategy.
- Why preparedness from the start is crucial to a successful outcome
- How to prepare your mental game for trial
- Why trial lawyers are more like conductors and directors rather than actors
- The importance of reframing when you are thrown a curveball
- How your opening statement can help guide your case presentation
- The advantage of having a trial support team and jury expectations on technology