Refer a Case
In this episode of Trial & Medical Error, med mal litigator Brendan Lupetin talks with John Noble, a prolific and highly sought-after mediator in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. John has done at least 250 mediations and arbitrations each year since about 2007. John is also a longtime trial attorney who has worked on both sides of the fence.
Tune in to hear John share his experiences as a litigator and a mediator, including his insights about trial practice, how to maximize chances of getting a good settlement, and the most important goal of mediation that you need to know if you want to be successful.
- John Noble’s background and his transition from private practice to mediation
- The goal of mediation is to make all the parties look good
- Focus groups versus jury studies
- The importance of good relationships with opposing counsel
- Using brackets in mediation